DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- Manuals are available in HTML format and as printed books.
Algolab Raster to Vector Conversion CAD/GIS SDK Software development kit for CAD/CAM/GIS and graphic software developers. Converts from raster to vector and refines architect, mechanical, tech drawing, maps, math graphs, graphics for books. ActiveX and Com Component are also available.
Active RTF Using ActiveRTF will enable any developer to convert an HTML document into an RTF document in just 2 lines of code. RTF is one of the most common document formats in the world, therefore broadening your customer acceptance.
nfProedit 2 Datagrid ProEdit2 (www.nfproedit.com) is a .Net component that enables a web script generation wizard that can automatically creates secure, multi-user, relational database applications effectively.
Speller Speller contains two components designed for Delphi: TSpellChecker and TSpellLanguageComboBox. It is designed to add spell check capability to any application. Speller includes all source code!
DNS Automation Library Easily automate Microsoft DNS servers fully and dynamically with this programming library. Manage servers, zones, resource records. Save yourself hours of frustration and get the job done quickly - ideal for ISPs provisioning customer domains.
File size: 10,411 K Platforms: Windows XP Downloads: 459
DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots, surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, PNG and TIFF.