TetaSerialCop is a couple of Delphi components equipped with filter-like COM-port device drivers which trace any serial communications between other software and, if necessary, intervene to modify data being transmitted. The tool can be used for creating Win32 applications which either simply monitoring data going through aimed serial ports or, in addition, modifying necessary data in the flows as well.
The product Setup package consists of the following parts:
· The binaries of system drivers to capture serial port activity and modify data in communication resources:
· Virtual device driver (tetascop.vxd) for Win95/Win98/WinME (in \Kernel\95_98_ME folder)
· Kernel-mode driver (tetascop.sys) for WinNT4/Win2000/WinXP (in \Kernel\NT_2K_XP folder)
· The sources of main wrappers to communicate between the drivers and Win32 application:
· TetaSerialCop VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\sc.pas unit) that implements code for loading/unloading drivers, hooking COM-ports, getting data from drivers
· TSCPolicyResource VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\sc.pas unit) that implements additional IOCTL call for modifying data
· TCommThread VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\sc.pas unit) that actually delivers data up to user-defined handlers.
· The sources of proxies of the main wrappers to facilitate the elaboration of a Delphi application in design time:
· TSCPolicyResForm VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\Forms\PolicyResFrm.pas unit) that represents a custom property editor for Policy property of TetaSerialCop component
· TPRModifiedDataForm VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\Forms\ModifiedDataFrm.pas unit) that represents a custom property editor for ModifiedData property of TSCPolicyResource component
· TPRHexEditor VCL Component for Borland Delphi (in \Source\PolicyResHexEd.pas unit) that represents a simplest hexadecimal editor for ModifiedData property editor of TSCPolicyResource component
· Compiled design-time packages to be installed in Delphi IDEs versions 5, 6 and 7
· The samples in \Demos directory:
· monitoring application (in \JustSpy folder)
· changing data application (in \Intervene folder)
PrintDialogEx PrintDialogEx contains an extended Print Dialog component for Delphi. TPrintDialogEx displays a PrintDialog with an additional ComboBox to select: - All Pages - Odd Pages - Even Pages. PrintDialogEx includes all source code!
TVicPort TVicPort is set of general purpose device drivers that allow you to access and control hardware directly from within a Win32 application without using the Windows DDK.
Protara Standard Edition Protara is an easier way to build applications for Windows or Windows Mobile. Use an integrated development environment to design forms using a drag/drop style.
ThermalLabel SDK for .NET Barcode Thermal Label SDK for .NET-Zebra. Design barcode labels and print them to Zebra Thermal Printers (ZPL or EPL) by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#. Supports for Texts, Barcodes, RFID and Images, and AutoShapes.
XD++ Diagrammer Professional Edition XD++ Library for MFC by UCanCode.Net Software, an C++ class framework that provides your applications with a drawing surface for diagramming, symbol manipulation, drag and drop, scrolling, zooming, and many other graphics capabilities.
TeeChart ActiveX ActiveX charting components library offers a wide range of Chart styles, mathematical functions and a full set of Chart tools components for additional functionality. It includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions. For Windows and the Web applications.