SwisSQL - Oracle to Sybase Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Oracle PL/ SQL into equivalent Sybase Adaptive Server Transact SQL code. It automates more than 80% of the PL/ SQL code conversion into TransactSQL with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
* Migration of Oracle PL/ SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into TransactSQL
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL In-Built Functions, Datatypes, and SQL Queries
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL cursor variables, attributes & implicit cursors into Transact SQL.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL labels, conditional, control and record statements.
* Support for conversion of Sub Procedures and Sub Functions defined in declaration section of PL/SQL Block.
* Generation of formatted, readable TransactSQL code with good comments.
* Support for Native Dynamic SQL Statements(NDS) conversion.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for:
o One click conversion of PL/ SQL into Sybase TransactSQL.
o Fetching PL/ SQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.
SwisSQL - Sybase to SQL Server Migration Tool SwisSQL - Sybase to SQL Server Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Sybase Adaptive Server Transact SQL code into equivalent SQL Server Transact SQL . It automates more than 95% of the code migration.
SQL Examiner SQL Examiner - the database comparison and synchronization tool. The program finds and analyzes differences in schemas of different versions of databases and generates a script which synchronizes the compared databases.
DBF Viewer 2000 A quick and handy DBF viewer that features a modern multi-document tabbed interface.Includes all you'll need for comfortable DBF browsing. The program also provides full editing capabilities. Convert, print your data, generate HTML.
Oracle Query Analyser Oracle Query Analyser allows rapid transact SQL development against an Oracle database through an intuitive Windows graphical user interface.
DTM ODBC Manager DTM ODBC Manager is a simple and easy-to-use ODBC Data Sources manager. The program allows you to export data source definitions into a file and then restore it on a local or remote system. The program works both with system DSNs and with user DSNs.
UncleOra for Oracle Multi-threaded SQL and PL/SQL tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and database administrators. PL/SQL editor; multiple statement execution; bind variables; powerful grid; execution plan; popup w/ db objects; script import.
Version: 2.8 Released: Feb, 26 2009 License: Shareware, $995.00 Expires: Expires after 30 Days
File size: 14,805 K Platforms: Windows XP/NT/2000 Downloads: 9
SwisSQL - Oracle to Sybase Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Oracle PL/ SQL into equivalent Sybase Adaptive Server Transact SQL code. It automates more than 80% of the code migration.