Apollo Pro is an advanced query tool designed specifically for the Oracle RDBMS. It has been built from the ground up to be easy to use, flexible, multithreaded, and powerful. It contains all the features that an Oracle developer needs. The main components of Apollo Pro are:
* A SQL window that allows execution of single or multpile SQL and PL/SQL statements, and common SQL*Plus commands. Contains a powerful and easy to use project organization tool, and includes a comprehensive database browser. Makes development easy!.
* A Database Navigator that gives direct access to table and view data for browsing or editing, and shows detailed information about tables, views, materialized views, packages, procedures, functions, and more.
* An integrated FTP Client that supports most major FTP servers.
* Power Tune, a powerful tuning component that helps optimize queries by using hints and providing timing comparisons.
SQL Developer Database programmer's workplace used to create and execute SQL queries and scripts, debug script execution, view results and manage databases. Compatible with any SQL database: Oracle, MS SQL, DBF, Access, Paradox, etc.
MSDE Manager Manage MSDE/SQL databases via an intuitive graphical interface and do all of the common operations that a typical deployment of MSDE/SQL would entail and much more besides. Add, edit and delete Databases, Tables, Views, Users, Rules, SP's & more.
CCXI XML Data Island Library Take the strain off your sever. The CCXI XML Data Island Library and ASP table control allow your users to view data without having to contact the server constantly. CCXI makes it simple to display, page and sort data without server round trips.
- Oracle to SQL Server SwisSQL
- Oracle to SQL Server Edition is an Automated Migration tool to convert Oracle
PL/SQL stored procedures into equivalent Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL code.
It automates more than 80% of the code conversion with very minimal manual effort
SwisSQL Console SwisSQL offers Console, a DBA/Developer tool to convert SQL queries from one SQL dialect to another. It supports Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ANSI-SQL SQL dialects.The product has both Java & VB editions.
Web DB Browser 2005 The web database develop tools. The true thin database client that not need install database client. It working on web but has windows interface. The online database document server and viewer.It support VS.net and J2EE.
Version: 2.3.1 Released: Jul, 15 2004 License: Shareware, $69.95 Expires: Expires after 45 Days
File size: 2,328 K Platforms: Windows XP/ME/NT/2000/98/95 Downloads: 16
Apollo Pro is an advanced developer tool designed for Oracle. It is easy to use, flexible, multithreaded, and powerful. It includes a SQL window that allows execution of single or multpile SQL and PL/SQL statements, and common SQL*Plus commands.