Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL C API?
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the world's most popular open source database. Its C API allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL C API to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
MyBooks Example Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from this package.
1. How to integrate MFC code with C code.
2. How to use a ListBox control
3. How to enable and disable command buttons
4. How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
5. Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
6. How to implement wildcard searches
7. How to connect to a MySQL server using the C API
8. How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
9. How to use the MySQL C API functions to add, edit, delete and searchdata
10. How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
11. How to check for duplicate keys
12. How to use HTML Help in your MFC program.
Dis# - .NET decompiler Dis# is a .NET decompiler which allows you to edit local variables and other names in the decompiled code and keep the changes in a project file. With Dis#, the decompiled code is similar to the original source. A trial version is available.
PrimalCode PrimalCode is an innovative .NET development environment incorporating complete capability in a compact size that works with your existing hardware.
PrimalScript Primalscript is the ultimate code-level development tool for you. Primalscript makes your development tasks faster and easier with language-sensitive Primalsense, code snippets, project management, and much more.
Express BBS ExpressBBS is an ASP based discussion forum designed specifically for Microsoft IIS.
MySharpCode Learn how to use C# with ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite to create a program that keeps a database of C# code snippets. The SQLite database included with the free program contains C# programming tips and techniques.
WinDriver USB Device WinDriver Device enables manufacturers of USB peripherals to easily generate firmware that defines the desired USB interface, using an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI).